What you need to know about Missouri roadside assistance

There are numerous ways to get assistance with driving in Missouri, including emergency roadside assistance.

You can also receive assistance from your insurance company or from the Missouri Department of Transportation (DMOT) by calling the Tollway Assistance Hotline at 1-800-392-TIPS (8477).

This service is offered to all vehicles and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You’ll need to be prepared with your identification and registration, as well as proof of insurance.

You’ll need a valid driver’s license or a driver’s insurance policy to receive assistance.

Missouri law requires you to give your name and address and show your proof of liability insurance.

In addition, you’ll need proof of your vehicle registration and proof of Missouri identification.

Once you’re at the tollway, you may find yourself on a waiting list to receive help.

You should also check with your local DMV office, as the tollways can be slow and you may have to wait up to two hours before receiving help.

If you have any questions about the tolls or what you can do to help, you can contact your local tollbooth.

Here are some of the things you can find on the Missouri tollways:Emergency roadside assistance is available in certain locations.

Check with your area tollbooths for the location of this service.

If you’re not sure what type of assistance you can get, contact your state transportation office or call the toll hotline.

The Missouri Department for Transportation and Communications is located at the following locations:1-800.392.TIPS – 8477The Missouri Tollway is operated by the Missouri State Highway Administration (MSTA).

The Missouri Department is responsible for the operations and administration of toll roads throughout the state.

The tolls are free to all Missouri residents.

If your family needs help with transportation, check out these resources to find out more:Missouri Tollways.

The tolls can help you get from place to place, as long as you are at least 18 years old.

You don’t need to provide identification.

You do need to pay tolls for your vehicle, but you can pay them in person, through your bank, or online.

To get help getting to your nearest tollboath, visit this page.

The State of Missouri is a member of the Association of State and Territorial Transportation Administrators (ASTA).

ASTA is the primary agency for administering toll roads in the United States and is the official toll highway regulator.

You may also find information about toll roads on our toll roads page.